Sunday 18 September 2011

Just.seen: LFW Day 2

I found myself dogsitting for Gemma Arterton's beautiful dog Purla, seen wearing the 'it' hoody at Fashion Week this morning. 
 

Gemma later on appeared looking effortlessly cool in a monochrome tailored outfit and a bright yellow clutch at Burberry sat between Sienna Miller and Rosie Huntington-Whitely.
I do not own the above photo.
Another exhausted day over, yet just as exciting and chaotic as the previous! Managed to almost bump into John Rocha and managed to actually bump into Jimmy Choo who I asked for a cheeky autograph. =D I also caught a glimpse of the fantastic Jaeger show after directing the lovely Olivia Palermo to the BFC Catwalk show space.


Now writing a round up of the days events sat on the train watching the live stream of the Issa show, and I must say I am loving the tropical prints!!!




I also had the chance to check out some of the presentations in the Topshop Newgen Huts. I absolutely LOVE the printed jumpers from Sister by Sibling, a brilliant collaboration between Joe Bates, Sid Bryan and Cozette McCreery





No comments:

Post a Comment