Wednesday 21 September 2011

Just.seen: LFW Day 5

The last day of Fashion Week before everything gets transformed for Menswear day tomorrow! Things are drawing to a close after this crazy week! I managed to catch one last womenswear show before I left tonight. I saw one of Aminaka Wilmont's first collections at Fashion Week way back in 2009 and so was very excited to see what they were going to do this season. I was a little bit disappointed by the first few looks they sent down the runway as I felt it was nothing different to the digital prints I had seen earlier in the week in many of the shows. However I was not disappointed for long as their signature deconstructed look soon emerged and finished the show off in style.

Aminaka Wilmont SS2012 Show
Aminaka Wilmont new Spring Summer Collection

I thought I'd add a final round up of the street style photos I took before menswear day tomorrow. Enjoy some of the creative looks I snapped throughout the week.

Love this space nebular maxi and the fact it matches her hair.

One of the models leaving one of the catwalk shows

A blogger accessorising with a brilliant leather hat and camera


One of the best dressed couples I saw all week!

Another model arriving to model for one of the many shows
I have totally enjoyed every minute of fashion week, even if I am totally exhausted! Excited for menswear day tomorrow before it really is all over!



No comments:

Post a Comment