Tuesday 20 September 2011

Just.worn: LFW Day 4

As the sun was shining today I thought it was safe enough to rock my purple suede Dr Martens with a pair of faux leather trousers from H&M and a rocker tee of one of my friends bands, Shaped by Fate. 

Another eventful day today. I spotted Samantha Cameron looking round the exhibition before quietly leaving at the embankment entrance. She was also spotted on the front row of a few shows this Fashion Week including Erdem, Christopher Kane and Burberry. I am a bit of a fan of the PMs wife's simple relaxed style, and her ability to mix high street and high end fashion.
Samantha Cameron at the Christopher Kane Show.
I later managed get in to see the Todd Lynn show a mix of both womanswear and menswear with a simple, clean colour pallet and a mix of knit and tailoring. Check out some of his collection below.








Managed to also watch the Mark Fast show streamed live on the big screen outside the BFC tent, though not causing so much controversy this year as he had done before by sending plus size models down the runway. I totally support the no more size zero models cause and think more designers should be challenging the size zero issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment