Thursday 26 January 2012

Just... I love Karl


The new collection ‘Karl’ by the legend Karl Lagerfeld is now available. I have been counting down the days, hours and minutes until Karl Lagerfeld’s exclusive collection for Net-a-porter.com goes live so I just may get my hands on some of it! It comprises of everything you love about the man, from his trademark Cut Away Gloves and High Neck Collars.

Plus it contains those items Lagerfeld claims everyone should have (not 'the' cocktail dress or 5 inch heels...there aren't so many cocktails in life anymore?) but jeans, a jacket/blazer and a simple tee, although not necessarily with his face on. These 3 items irrelevant of gender and status, can be styled in so many ways. I love the idea of teaming the jeans and tee with my new Chelsea boots and a chunky knit jumper for a warm and cosy day look, swapping the jumper for the sequin jacket for a night out with cocktails?


All clothes above available from Net-A-Porter, where you will probably now find me choosing a few pieces from the collection!

I finish by saying that you should, no need/must check out this fantastic film produced by Net-a-Porter with Karl Lagerfeld!

No comments:

Post a Comment