Monday 1 July 2013

Just.choosing: The Perfect Court Shoe


Since finding a little weekend job at quintessentially British brand LK Bennett, I have found myself with the conundrum of which pair of their classic courts to wear. Although immediately drawn to the highest and most beautiful pair of the lot ('Harper'), I feel even with its clever hidden platform running around all day might get a little painful. 'Sledge' the go to favourite of the Duchess is just as high and I have no idea how she covers all the miles in those at most Royal appearances.  This leaves me with the rather stylish point toes, 'Florete', (a style favourite over at French Vogue) and the cute kitten heels, 'Bury' for that nod to Audrey Hepburn chic. While I have mastered how to walk in high heels, I've yet to master the pain that comes with them, so for now at least I'll stick to my little 5cm kitten heels that are elegant enough to go with any dress for work or play.

No comments:

Post a Comment