Wednesday 14 November 2012

Just.found: A Matter Of Life And Denim


Finding the right pair of dreams can sometimes feel like a matter of life and death. Seeing as I live in jeans, 'a matter of life and denim' would be a more appropriate title for the epic hunt for the holy grail of jeans. When you find 'the ones' you forget the countless pairs you try to squeeze into, the number of fitting rooms with the most unflattering mirrors and lighting.
I took a gamble, fed up of the above hunting conditions, I boldly ordered several pairs off the internet (Asos sale I love you). Admittedly only one pair fit perfectly, but that was all I wanted and got to avoid all the stress of endless shopping.

Will be posting an outfit featuring my new Dr Denim jeans very soon!

In the mean time follow me on instagram @ninaclewis and twitter @nina_chantal


No comments:

Post a Comment